Saturday, March 14, 2009

When ice cream gets in the way...

Today was a fun day with Carmen and I only. (because apparently, some people ditched us. x) with a reason, however.)

We walked around for quite a while and looked for stuff all over. I WANT THAT CUTE CAKE/PUDDING PLUSHIE FROM MAGGIE T! :D

Anyways, we ended up watching City of Ember.

It was quite okay; apparently adapted from a book. But it was alright on the whole. We chose it over Marley and Me. Lol. Carmen was giggling most of the time as usual. Even the action parts. What a weird girl.

Ahhh well. So after that we walked around again... Carmen was expressing about her likeness on fluorescent green and orange. I prefer pastel colours. After walking... WE ATE ICE CREAM! :]] And walked around some more (we don't get tired. xD)

And then... Carmen had to go.

So I shopped with my 'rents and ended up buying sunglasses and heels. HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment